Monday, September 27, 2010

Yet another blogshopper complaining about her blogshop experiences.

From the Ann Rant blog: http://annrants.blogspot.com/2010/09/hais-yet-another-unpleasant-blogshop.html


Hais yet another unpleasant blogshop experience.. @ Thursday, September 23, 2010
I'm going to share with you all about my unpleasant experiences with blogshops.
So far, out of 4 - 5 clothes I have ordered online, I have met with 3 unpleasant experiences already. So... for me, online shopping isn't really enjoyable. In addition, some clothes I ordered from online I only worn them once. Cos from the net, what you see and the actual piece is really different. May look good on the model, but when you wear ah... it becomes a piece of rag.

PLUS, some may look perfect online. But you totally cannot wear them one. All about angle and hiding all the flaws!

For example this:




Very chio hor? Still comes with free belt and the outer jacket is attached with the top. So no need so mafan buy 2 pieces separately. Thought I had a good deal man.

Then when it came,



In front not bad.

What about behind?



Where got people wear cardigan and wear the belt OUTSIDE the cardigan one? Retarded much?
And FYI, the cardigan and the top are TOGETHER as one piece, I cannot separate the two pieces and tie the belt under the cardigan. Damn it.

And you see that little black thing protruding out from the left side? That's the end of the BELT which I cannot find any 'holder' on the belt to stop it from sticking out. Who the hell wears a belt around the waist but has the end sticking out like that?

Which explains why I can't find any backviews for this piece of top.
I feel so scammed. ):

So people, please make sure you email and ask for more details/pictures of the top you're going to buy. If not you're going to regret.

Blame it on me for wanting all-in-one tops.
I figured it would be better if I shopped around more buying separate pieces...
---

Next, the really mad + fucking pissing thing is that when the stocks are WRONG..


FIRST INCIDENT

I ordered a dress from a blogshop, preparing it for CNY outfit.
The blogshop was introduced by a friend because the blogshop owner was my friend's friend. So I thought okay no problem I can help her friend also ma. So just browse browse and look, hmm. A dress caught my attention! Told my friend to help me order so my friend just SMSed the blogshop owner directly.

When the piece came, it was a wrong dress.
I asked my friend how come it's not the one I wanted? She said she had no idea.
I went on to clarify with the blogshop owner stating that it's the wrong piece. Her attitude was darn rotten and she told me she had sent out all the pieces to other people and this dress was the only piece left, therefore it had to be MINE.

I told her it's not mine and that my friend helped me with the order through SMS, therefore no Black & White (email) to prove. She said she had deleted the SMS and so I had no chance to prove that I was telling the truth, EVEN WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE ORDERED THE CORRECT DRESS.

Man that sucked hell much, I gave that piece of dress to another friend who was interested, for free! Because I was so mad I didn't want anything to do with that piece of fucked up dress.
And the blogshop owner posted my Handphone number in her blog saying that I'm in the blacklist lol. Had to threaten her with the law and posting of private information online to make her censor my last two digits of my phone number.

I learnt that one shouldn't buy from a blogshop just because the owner is linked with you through a mutual friend. So don't think you're doing a good deed by helping your friend buy things, things get so ugly when problems arise.

And please ah, DIE DIE MUST ORDER IN BLACK AND WHITE!!
Even if the owner is your friend or your friend's cousin or friend's friend, BLACK AND WHITE. REMEMBER.


SECOND INCIDENT

... which just happened today, is from a blogshop I saw through facebook, and it is quite reputable for it's name. I shall not disclose it but it looks almost like 'Vic____'s 5 cents'. Some people may figure that out but hmmm I'm not posting it. ^^ (can MSN me ask if you really want to know)

I ordered this top online since mid July. Paid up and she responds quite quickly too. Told me that the top should be arriving by end July. So I waited and waited. Until end July still no news.
I waited again till start of August.

I messaged her and asked if the stocks are arriving. This time she told me mid August.
I wasn't in a rush to get the top, so I'm okay with it and just waited.

Mid August came and no news yet! I didn't contact her, I just waited and waited.
Wait until end August! I messaged her and asked about it. She told me 'reaching soon, will message you when the stocks come.'

I was quite happy. So I waited and waited. Until September came and there were still no news. I waited till MID SEP. I messaged her and asked. She told me 'Taiwan is having holidays now so no workers to deliver it here.. So sorry.'

I'm STILL OKAY WITH IT although I'm abit unhappy. But nevermind since I'm not in a rush, I just wait. From July until Mid Sep she has been dragging and dragging. Being such a nice customer and not wanting to stress the owner, I just quietly wait and wait.

Here comes today, 23 September.
She finally messaged me.

'Hi ann, you've ordered a top from me. But the supplier give me the wrong stock. Can you choose within these 3 tops? Top A Top B or Top C?'

Feeling cheated, because I waited 2 months plus for a god damn shirt and I just want that shirt, I replied:

'Huh... Is it possible for a refund? Cos I only want that Mickey Mouse top...'
Do you know how hard is it to control my temper and not scold her and still REQUEST (not DEMAND) for a refund?

Here's what she said:

'Sorry. Can't. Top C is Mickey Mouse too, but different style. Hope you can take that piece. Cos my supplier said can't refund. Really sorry.'
Me said:

'But my size dun suit that kind of top. I think since this is not my fault then you should be responsible for it? Cos I really dunwan other pieces. I don't think it is fair for me to wait so long end up I have to choose a top I don't even like. If you were me, will you be happy?'
I have to emphasize that I did look at the other top but I really don't like it. And I really don't think I should be the one suffering the consequences for a mistake which I didn't play a part in at all.

Ok maybe the only mistake was ordering from her.
Anyway, her reply:

'Really sorry, it is stated in my t & c that we are not liable to bear any responsibility for wrong item. Top C is freesize (: cos I've spent more than an hour at my supplier's to ask for refund. She insist there is no refund.'

What to do? People t & c also state liao. Blame yourself for not reading la Ann. Make so much noise for what? People help you bargain 1 hour plus for refund liao you still want to stress people meh?


Bo bian lor I anyhow choose a top and give my sister liao lor. If she don't want maybe I just hang it in wardrobe let it rot or I post online see who want I give for free lor.



Lesson learnt: See more, buy less.

Fuck blogshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment