Monday, December 20, 2010

This is a question by an aspiring blogshop owner on http://onedudesblog.com/questions-answers/open-question-should-i-open-a-blogshop/ 

This is of significance becuz it indicates some interesting concerns a out opening ablogshop.

These concerns are:

-risk of opening a blogshop

-small local market

-lack of connections

-sourcing for wholesalers



Open Question: Should I open a blogshop?

Posted on 20 December 2010
So I’m having a 8-month long vacation and I was wondering if I should take the risk and open a blogshop to call my own. I come from Singapore, where the local market is extremely tiny. However, I’ve also noticed that some local blogshops (especially livejournalshops) flourish.
Another area of concern would be the lack of ‘connections’ to promote the blogshop.
Lastly, do you know where I can find cheap clothes at wholesale prices ? I intend to import them to sell in my blogshop (=

No comments:

Post a Comment