Friday, November 26, 2010

Rude Owners on Facebook

This is a customer perception of blogshops.  It shows a lack of understanding of social media and customer service in general.

From: http://www.rynaque.com/2010/10/annoying-blogshops.html


Sunday, October 31

Annoying blogshops

MynameisQUE;

I've always wanted to blog about this thing but I didn't have the time.

Have you ever came across those grumpy, ill mannered shop owners outside?
I bet you have. Something I cannot stand, ever are shopowners,
who treat their customers like SHIT. Like being rude, not being helpful
enough or you know, just having the bitchy face while serving you.
SO ANNOYING.

I thought that only happens in real life because most blogshop owners I know are pretty nice.

Well, I was wrong. I rarely accept FB requests from blogshop owners because I
don't like the fact that most of them use the blogshop name as their FB name and
I won't know who is REALLY the owner of the account. When it comes to my
official FB account, I take privacy very seriously.

Until.... I accepted Ladieslite Shop's friend request.

Fierce Bio.

Photobucket
Facebook page

Photobucket

This status when I printscreened this really caught my eye.
It amazes me how she's so daring to actually post that kind of stuff
when she knows that both her potential and recent customers will read the post.

I think its our right as customers to have expectations of a certain thing
we bought from the blogshop. Seriously, the stuffs she sold weren't DIRT CHEAP.
If it was, then obviously factors like quality will obviously be out of the question.

Photobucket

She is probably, the most ridiculous blog shop owner I've met on the Cyber world.

I don't know how the idea of 'tagging customers on photo' came about,
but sometimes I feel that they get 'free publicity' by doing so.
That's why I made my tagged photos on FB private and can only
be seen by me. :)

I don't know why people still buy from blogshops like this.
Photobucket

What is really amusing is that she knows she's using FB as a social networking tool
to actually market the stuff that she sells but she fails to understand the
whole purpose of a SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE.
Its where feedback and communication takes place,
so I don't see why she has to act in such manner.

Another thing that I wasn't quite happy was the fact that she has
one whole album of particulars of dead buyers on her FB.
If you add her up, you'll be able to see the album and the particulars
of those people who changed their mind about buying from her.

These details include things like name, email address,
HOME ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER.

I think she's going too far because details like that are supposed to be
kept CONFIDENTIAL and should NOT be up on the net.

Photobucket

In return to remove the their details, she wants $50.
I'm not sure if she's joking but feels like extortion to me.

But in another FB status....

Photobucket

So I guess, she's not really serious about the $50 / $500 since
she can't even tell the difference between the two.

I tried reporting the page but nothing happened.

Please report the page and spread this to your friends!
We should all be aware of blogshop owners like this. :)


Burned.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment