Monday, November 1, 2010

Interview with Singaporean Blogshop Owner

From: http://www.blogshopcity.com/blog/2010/10/29/who-is-petite-obsession-comfortable-and-simple-yet-creates-a-great-first-impression/

Who is Petite Obsession? | Comfortable and simple yet creates a great first impression.



collection+2 Who is Petite Obsession? | Comfortable and simple yet creates a great first impression.
 
What is the name of your Blogshop or online shopping store?
ANS :   My blogshop is named ‘Petite Obsession“. Reason being that I am quite a petty girl and would hope that clothes online can fit smaller sized girls too despite the standard UK6-8!
When did you decide to open this blogshop ?
ANS :  I have always wanted to open a blogshop since years ago but did not have the capital for it. My parents are not supportive of my idea too. It was only after I had enough savings that I try opening my blogshop.
 
Tell us why you decide to open this blogshop or online shopping store?
ANS :  I have always loved having a wide variety of clothings to choose from. But most online stores have got clothings that are too big for me. So I went around looking for clothings with stretchy materials or at least those that would not looked oversized when I wear them. That was then I decided to open my own blogshop! To share with online shoppers my favourite pieces!
Can you tell us a bit more on what your blogshop offer? (eg. dresses, tops etc.)
ANS : I offers blouses, dresses, shorts, skirts etc. Currently only a little variety as I’m still building up on my connections. I would be bringing in more other fashionable wears like accessories and a wider range of clothings for my shoppers!

Can you share with us where do you source your Blogshop stuff from or they are self-designed by you?
ANS : I got some of my blogshop stuffs from Korea, some from Singapore suppliers that provides clothings from HongKong and Korea. I am working on my self-designed clothings, hopefully time and skills allow then I would bring out what I have designed! Hopefully I could find time to travel to some nearby countries to bring in more unique designs too!

Tell us in few words that best describe the type of fashion that you offer? (less than 10 words to be featured in the heading)
ANS :  Comfortable and simple yet creates a great first impression.

Who are mostly your online buyers or shoppers?
ANS :  Currently only my friends and their friends as I just started my blogshop about 2 months ago.

Any last word for your online buyers and fans ?
ANS :  Thank you all for the support, I would do my best to source out for newer and affordable fashion items for all to enjoy! Please invite more of your friends to my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment