Thursday, June 3, 2010

Research Design (Draft 1)

I have been working on this for a loooooong time now, and I think I should put this up. (It is the reason I have not updated the blog as much, as most of the writing has moved to this blog).

It is not completed yet, so it is sort of an outline at the moment with some gaps to fill.  I will continue to fill out the various sections as I read along on GT methodology.

My reading is now thematic.  I had started by reading GT in general, understanding the whole and how the parts relate.  Now I am reading according to the various elements like Theoretical Sampling, Coding, etc. and concentrating on the two key works underpinning the Classic GT- Discovery of GT and Theoretical Sensitivity.  As I am reading for depth, I am re-reading some parts and going through more slowly and thoughtfully to see how each of the elements bear on my blogshops project.

I hope this draft of my research design can serve as a platform for other tasks I will have to get to soon, notably the PROPOSAL and a paper (or two) that I hope to be able to write for a conference or a journal.

Click on the image for a better read.

Grounded Theory Methodology for Blogshop Research Design (3) Draft 1

No comments:

Post a Comment