Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why this blog?

I am starting out my PhD studies on Blogshops.

There's a ton of stuff to do as I am trying to get organized- research articles, information and links I have to compile, read and analyze, thoughts and ideas to formulate and jot down as I go along, research methodologies and instruments to develop, and lots of other things I have to get to eventually.

So I am thinking the best way to do all this is probably to put everything into one place so that I can access it and work on it anytime I need to.

This blog will be my workspace. Drafts, works in progress and anything that I am working on will be all here.

I think this is a good way to let my supervisors keep track of what I am doing, to come in and comment anytime they feel is necessary.

I am not sure if I want to make this open to the public... maybe not at this time, but I can see how this can be of value if I open up for others to come in and feedback, especially the blogshoppers and blogshop owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment